Don’t bother sitting down with a financial adviser and ask the normal questions, how can I improve my wealth, which fund should I invest in to make the most of my investments?
None of these will work for you.
It’s the basics that make the difference, just ask any rich person.
- Get good at something people want.
- Make a business out of it.
- Spend less than you earn (pay yourself at least ten percent of income)
- Invest the rest in the Stock Market (Income ETF’s)
- Asset allocate your investments.
- Don’t rack up debt.
Repeat the above. Fingers crossed you should be financially independent in around twenty years.
If anyone tells you any different they are talking rubbish.
- There is no mention of pensions
- There is no mention anything complicated
- There is no mention of needing an adviser
- There is no mention anything you don’t understand
Financial plans made simple.