When was the last time your Abbey Life Pension Was Reviewed Properly?
Having spent the past 29 years working in and around the financial services industry there have been a handful of providers that just did not deliver for their customers. I have been on a bit of a crusade in order to remove a number of plans from the market place. Something the FCA has so far failed to do.
If you have an Abbey Life Pension Plan (Personal Pension or Executive Pension Plan) you need to take the following action:-
- Get the plan reviewed immediately.
- Consider carefully what your options are.
- Make sure you fully understand your options.
- If appropriate to transfer your plan to another provider.
We can offer a Fixed Priced review of your Abbey Life Plans and outline for you in specific terms:-
- Exactly what level of charges you are currently paying and how these compare in the market place.
- Review and compare the investments returns with all of the other major providers in the market place.
- Let you know your options in relation to retirement benefits.
The Abbey Life Pension review process takes around 3 weeks and is a fixed cost.
Please make contact using this form linked a if you want to consider your options.
IMPORTANT – If you are thinking about taking benefits under Pension Freedoms (post April 2015) then you will not be able to do this via Abbey Life and will be forced to transfer. Check out some more Pension Freedom
You can also get in touch for some immediate guidance – do that here Contact