Dying to Know was series of events held by The Indigo Umbrella group in 2016. The whole idea of these events was to explain and offer guidance on all of things you’ll need to know before death. Richard from The Financezone was the key speaker for these events.
A planning manual was created for these events. The idea being that everyone that attended could leave with lots of actionable information surrounding your life, asssets and part of a financial plan. In it we outline how to deal with digital and non digital assets.
Extract from this manual
- The following is a list of actions you need to take, information you need to collate and things you need to do before and after death.
- The choice of language is important from this point on. Some of these things will apply to you before death, and others to those dealing with your estate.
- The more of these things you have done and have access to the easier things will become when the need for them arises.
You’ll understand what you need to do, what you need to have in place and what to do next.
It also comes with a ‘borrow my brain’ session, where we can work through any concerns you have in relation to…
- Care Fees planning – why you can’t just give things away
- Inheritance Tax and your options
- Dealing with funerals and the problems with Funeral Plans
- Any other financial or practical matter
Borrow My Brain is limited to 90 minutes but includes any follow up.
Estimated cash saving contained in this manual is at least £1500 and likely to be many thousands more.