Pension Review – why would you put your faith in an adviser when it’s perfectly simple and easy to review your own pension and then take steps to make yourself better off.
Your pension charges could be as high as four or even five percent per year (although the average is closer to three) but even at 3% charges and based on a pension fund of £100,000 you can expect to pay £30,000 in charges every ten years.
It’s important to review what you have.
Fund Performance average pension funds in the UK are dire. Long term investment returns are less than 6.2% per year before product charges, with many funds being even worse.
I’ll outline for you what to do about fund as well as product choice.
You’ll also get my ‘insiders guide to investing’ which outlines a number of investment options the financial advice industry just doesn’t want you to know – this alone will be worth many tens of thousands of pounds to you over your lifetime.
This DIY Pension Review and training is a complete review, check, test and if required move your pension to a lower cost provider.
- How to get the right information from your provider(s) templated letters and tools.
- Get a State Pension forecast and learn how that fits with the rest of your planning.
- A charges comparison tool – the same one I developed as an Independent Adviser.
- Ongoing and unlimited email support – if you are not sure of anything I’ll be there.
- Support, email updates and information about your options.
In fact all you need to plan your own retirement and to avoid the ‘pension charge rip off’ that’s been around for over thirty years. Importantly if you are considering taking advantage of ‘Pension Freedom’ and drawing on your pension this is a great starting point.